Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks Rays. Thanks A Lot.


Last night, Shelly took me out to the Cold Stone Creamery for a treat. When we got there, we kissed for a bit. One thing led to another and she dared me to do a little self-pleasuring in the back of the parking lot. Soon, my finger was replaced by hers. Don't worry, I returned the favor.

I love car sex.

Yes. I am sex-crazed. I admit it. Wait....admit it? Proud of it. Sex is a good thing. A great thing. But it's not like it's always on my mind.

Can you believe the Browns Monday night performance? That's how they're capable of playing. Ryan was absolutely thrilled. He's a big Derek Anderson supporter, so that was definitely icing on the cake.

Thanks Rays. FUCK! Up 7-0 in the 7th inning and they can't hold them. Kazmir pitches great and the bullpen just fucks up everything. Fucking Ortiz was bad enough....but letting J.D. "Made Of Fucking Balsawood" Drew beat 'em?

FUCK times a million!

Shit Rays, get a fucking out. Watch Boston come and win the last two in Tampa. Fucking pisses me off. Just unbelievable. What a choke job. Rays fans could taste it.....and then CRASH! Nice error in the 9th, Evan! Good job!

I just hope that they can put this fiasco out of their minds and remember that they're up 3-2 in the series.

Speaking of pissed off, how'd you all like Yahoo deleting profiles like they did? No warning. Nothing. What bullshit. And the new blogging platform remains in limbo.

Nice job, Yahoo.

I need to vent.

I know you're up, boyfriend. Your phone better be on!

(originally posted 10-17-2008)


No comments: