Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Buccaneer Lori Brings Home The W!



No, the lady pictured above isn't Buccaneer Lori (me, of course). I chatted with a wonderful young man last night. We were talking about hot playmates and he showed me several of his faves.

All yummy.

The lady above is my all-time favorite. She was the playmate for December 1977, and her name is Ashley Cox. When I was fifteen, I was raiding my older brother's stash of Playboys (I have no clue how he got such an old issue) and found this one. Totally fell in love. Had I any doubts about liking girls, Ashley squelched them. Okay, my first girlfriend squelched them (we only kissed....but are you fucking kidding me, awesome! Yeah!).

After her Playboy appearance, she got parts in a couple of movies (Logan's Run, Night Shift) and then gave up Hollywood and moved back to Texas. I don't know much of what's happened with her over the years, though. She just dropped out of site.
Anyway, BA, that's the Ashley I was talking about. And good luck with everything; you know what I mean!


Bucs time!

Tampa Bay 27, Carolina Kitties 3. That's right! Scat cats! Out! Shoo! Them kitty cats wanted to come in a claw up our field! Well, you were temporarily declawed today!

Oh, Seahawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssss? You're next! Step right up! Boyfriend gave me a scouting report on your possible starting QB, Charlie Frye. I've passed it along to my celebrity boyfriend, Jon "Yummy" Gruden.

4 and 2 now! Wooooohoooooo!

Tampa Bay Rays, beat dem Red Sox tomorrow! Go go go go go go go go! Tampa power! Solar powered, Carl Crawford-driven, baseball fever. Catch it!

No seriously guys. Win or I'll totally be pissed and throw a tantrum.

This is what makes being both a football fan and bi girl great......










That's it, Jon.....bring it baby! Give me a call whenever you want!



(Originally posted 10-13-2008)


No comments: